- Timezone: America/New_York
- Date: Oct 20 2022
- Time: 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Pathways to Scalability for MBE Firms “Joint Venture” Workshop
- Dec 07 2022
- 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
- Oct 20 2022
- 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Hybrid Event,
- In Person Event,
- Virtual Event
Minority Business Collider Part 2: SBIR/STTR Program and other Tech Opps
Minority Business Tech focused businesses – Don’t miss this opportunity to hear from the Fed Gov’s best SBIR/STTR and Tech transfer experts. This event is Part 2 of the Minority Owned Small Business Collider series introducing Minority Owned businesses to explore opportunities working with the Federal Government. This Part 2 Collider will be a deeper dive into the Small Business Innovation Research and Small Business Tech Transfer also known as the SBIR/STTR program. This event should be attended by Minority Businesses who have a technology focus who want to learn how to find opportunities in the SBIR/STTR program. Non MBs are welcome to attend also because there will be valuable SBIR/STTR information shared. We have several strategic partners presenting in this Collider who are valuable resources for Minority Owned Businesses exploring the SBIR/STTR program. If you are ready to take your business to the next level and exploring technology opportunities with the Federal Government, you do not want to miss this Collider. Minority Owned Business Resources presenting:
- U.S. Department of Commerce Minority Business Development Agency (MBDA)
- Air Force Materiel Command Small Business Office and AFMC Director of Contracting.
- Dayton Area Chamber of Commerce Minority Business Partnership (MBP) and Project Enginuity.
- AFWERX AFRL/RG program office with a SBIR/STTR update.
- Historically Black College & Universities (HBCU) USAF Rep focusing on STTR with HBCUs
- Ohio Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC) – deep dive into USASpending.gov, Sam.gov and other resources.
- NASA Glenn Research Center Technology Transfer and SBIR/STTR Rep
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) SBIR/STTR Rep